Monday 29 August 2011

What a weekend!

I cannot overstate what an awesome weekend I've just had! A couple of my friends were getting married in what has to be one of the most idyllic locations to my mind in the UK. I mean of course the peak district! The views were fantastic, the drinks were free, what more could you ask for. The word for the weekend was fun!

I'm obviously not going to share the wedding photos I took on my blog but I will show a photo of the place I stayed.



Farmcraft rare breed centre just outside Kniveton is one of the friendliest places I've stayed and it's in an ideal location if you're looking to head out to Dovedale for some very lovely walks. I opted for the B&B accommodation which was very nice. However, if you give them a go I'd recommend the Yurts! They looked ace. Also, if you've got kids there's lots of animals for them to fuss over.

No comments:

Post a Comment