Thursday 18 February 2016

The do's and don'ts of contacting me!

I had a number of business consultations with a great guy at the end of 2015 who gave me much to think about in terms of running my business. One of his suggestions was to incorporate more of myself and my sense of humour in the promotion and presentation of my site as it was pretty sterile at the time. My contact page is still looking very plain so I designed this comic style illustration explaining the do's and don'ts of contacting me. What's nice about this in my humble opinion is that it will serve as my next promo piece I send out attached to emails. Two birds one shot gun. That's the saying right?

Regardless of how successful this is as a promo piece is was fun to do. I'm fairly please with the unity of the colours which at first caused me some head aches. All I need to do now is add it to my contact page

If you liked this visual nugget you can see more at my website, and if you want to keep up to date with what I'm up to you can subscribe to this blog, follow me on Twitter and/or link to me on Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment