Monday 22 February 2016

Work for a friend

I'm coming to end of my run with Soreen as I finish off the remaining illustrations for their final batch of activity cards. I can honestly say I'm going to miss working on these and can only hope that they're popular enough to warrant more in the future. Hint hint hint! I can't show any new work until it's released online and I don't want to repeat myself as I spoke about this a couple weeks ago here. Instead I'll share a piece I did for a friend back before Christmas.

He wanted me to do a banner for his business which I dutifully did. I must admit working for a friend caused me a lot more stress as I did not want to disappoint. I'm happy to report that this wasn't the case. Well, he hasn't said anything to suggest this was the case and I'm happy to leave it that way!


The reason I mention this now is that he recently posted it on his business Facebook page and it also conveniently gave me something to talk about seeing as I can't show any new Soreen work until April and May!

As per usual if you want to see more of my work check out my website and remember to bookmark it. If you want to keep up to date with what I'm working on you can subscribe to this blog, follow me on Twitter and/or link to me on Linkedin. If you have any projects you would like me to work on I'm available from early April so get in touch and I'll pencil you in.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day. I know that may be tough as it's Monday but try!

No comments:

Post a Comment